With the responsibilities of the holiday season looming near, the last thing you want is for your heavy-duty truck to get stuck somewhere with inclement weather and not knowing what to do next. Special machinery and expertise are necessary. Especially for you to get out of a situation that may not be so ideal. With all heavy-duty towing experiences, safety should be your top priority. However, you may also want a few other questions answered before calling the right towing company.
How Can I Prevent Any Heavy-Duty Towing Binds From Happening To Me This Holiday Season?
- Make sure your tow equipment is capable of handling the load! It is very likely to get involved in an accident when your vehicle cannot control your cargo. Checking your vehicle’s manual for its towing capacity, gross combination weight rating, and payload will save you a lot of money and heartache down the road.
- Make sure any required maintenance on your vehicle is up-to-date! Naturally, towing puts a lot of stress on your vehicle, so if you want a smooth tow, you should prioritize your vehicle’s regular maintenance. This includes changing the oil and filter when necessary. Also, checking the brakes and making sure fluid isn’t draining from them. Lastly, topping off the coolant.
- No matter what vehicle you drive, staying alert and awake is vital! Some ways to do this include drinking a cup of coffee, pulling over somewhere to take a 20-minute nap as soon as you are able, and doing a 20-minute workout before leaving the house.
How Can TowPro Help If You Are Stuck In A Perilous Plight Involving Your Heavy-Duty Vehicle?
- It can be frightening to get stuck in the middle of nowhere with your heavy-duty truck. It is essential to call a towing company that is fully equipped, licensed, insured, and knowledgeable about all things towing. That’s where we come into the picture!
- Whether you are stuck off the road, at an accident scene, or underwater (yes, even underwater!). We have several tow trucks ready to handle all of your towing needs 24/7, as well as the expertise to maneuver all specialized recovery situations.
- We can handle vehicles weighing over 26,001 pounds and also fulfill your hazmat requirements. There are no second chances in heavy-duty towing- one mistake is all it takes to cause severe and irreparable damage. We take pride in the quality of our work so you can stay safe on the road.
The holiday season is meant to be merry and bright, but a heavy-duty towing situation can stifle those lively vibes. If you’re looking for a towing company in the greater Nashville area that can provide 24/7 heavy-duty towing services for semi-trucks and trailers, fire trucks, dump trucks, ambulances, and more, contact us at (615) 256-TOWS (8697). We’d be happy to help this holiday season.