Routine maintenance is the gateway to your vehicle functioning healthily. Systematic procedures and checks are the best ways to ensure that your car is at its best. We’ve all been in a situation where we want to get somewhere important, but the car breaks down, leaving you stranded in the middle of nowhere. To avoid this and future related scenarios, figuring out what needs fixing and repairing those areas of your vehicle right away can significantly impact your car’s performance positively. Below, we have listed some tips and tricks on maintaining your car’s condition as well as what Tow Pro can do if you are in the unfortunate situation of being stranded in an unfamiliar area.
Tow Town: What Are Some Tips And Tricks To Keep Your Car’s Gears In Check?
- Check your tire’s air pressure! This would be especially helpful to do before any road trips. A good rule of thumb would be to get this checked once a month using a tire pressure gauge to check the tire pressure in all your tires, including spare tires.
- Check brake fluids! Many newer vehicle models have a sealed automatic transmission, but the transmission dipstick may not be closed for older model cars, affecting the brake fluid reservoir. If your brake fluids appear low or it’s leaking, make sure to have these systems checked.
- When was the last time you changed your air filter? It is recommended that you do this at every oil change. The litmus test on figuring out whether to change your air filter or not is to hold it up to the light. If you don’t see the glare reflecting on your air filter, you should replace it.
How Can The Towing Experts Help If You Are Stuck In A Jam?
- If your car runs out of gas or breaks down in the Middle of the road, our highly trained professionals at Tow Pro offer light-duty towing services to bring your vehicle to safety. With a host of quality towing and hauling services and 24-hour assistance, our tow trucks are here to save the day for all our Middle Tennessee friends!
- We can handle several light to medium-duty vehicles ranging from motorcycles to box trucks, and we have the equipment to get you back to your day with as little hassle as possible.
- With AI dominating the customer service realm, finding a machine answering your questions can be disheartening. Our customer service team consists of REAL people answering all your towing queries and concerns in real-time, so you’ll always have someone in your corner.
At Tow Pro, we understand the stress and frustration of vehicle breakdowns. We hope that you can avoid getting into a pickle with our tips above, but we know that sometimes, no matter how many preventative measures you take, the worst-case scenario can still happen! If it does, you can contact us at (615) 256.TOWS (8697). Safety is our number one priority, and we guarantee to put your mind at ease with all your transportation needs!