You may take pride in being a good driver, which is all well and good, but even the safest driver isn’t immune to an accident that could require a car towing service. Whether your vehicle needs a jumpstart or a tire change, several scenarios would warrant a car towing service. During these times of stress, the last thing you want to burden your mind with is to do research on the most reliable towing and hauling company near you. When you contact Tow Pro, you’re talking to the experts! We will discuss today the situations that would prompt you to call us and life hacks you can use to avoid some of these preventable problems down the road.
When Would You Need A Car Towing Service?
- Being in a car accident is stressful, but the first thing you would need to do is to call emergency towing. In this scenario, a tow truck would be necessary to take your vehicle off the road.
- If your car has run out of gas, you want to call us! We can give your vehicle enough of a jumpstart to get you to the nearest gas station to refill the tank.
- Have you ever locked your keys in the car? This scenario isn’t unusual! When you call us, we provide help during situations like these, getting you back on the road in no time!
From A Parking Standpoint, What Can You Do To Prevent Your Car From Being Towed?
- How have you parked in the past? Parking with your wheels turned is the best way to avoid your car from getting towed! It is harder for a vehicle to be towed when in this position, so you’ll at least have some wiggle room to move your car to a safer parking space.
- This is obvious but always park in areas with designated parking. Even if you’re parking in a no-parking spot for a few minutes, those few minutes are all it takes for someone to notice!
- Ensure that you pay for all of your parking tickets! Not paying those tickets opens you up to get your vehicle towed faster than any other parking mishap.
Getting your vehicle towed is a stressful experience, and it can be overwhelming to know who to call first when there are several towing companies to choose from. With Tow Pro, you get REAL people on the phone from the get-go- no robots in our world! Our operators are friendly, well-trained, and certified, so you’re in good hands when you contact us. We’re on call 24 hours a day, every day of the week, including holidays, so you don’t have to worry about availability- we’ll always be there, rain or shine! If you need vehicle towing or general roadside assistance services, contact us at (615) 256-TOWS (8697). With over twenty years of experience, you can count on us to get the job done right!