Filing an insurance claim after a roadside accident is daunting, but it doesn’t have to be if you know the ins and outs of your policy. While coverage varies depending on the insurance company, you should know a few things about the insurance claims process that stays pretty consistent no matter what your policy looks like. In most cases, it is helpful to take pictures and document everything at the scene of the accident when filing your claim so you can feel confident knowing you’ve covered your bases. Below, we will discuss some critical things you should know about the insurance claim process and how Tow Pro can help you throughout this experience.
What Should You Know About Filing A Claim After An Accident In Music City?
- Most insurance companies will begin an investigation after you submit a claim, where they will consider the cause of the accident and damages to your vehicle. Your claim will either be accepted or denied based on the information you send them, so ensure that any photos are good quality.
- You can get a comprehensive insurance policy that takes care of the damage to your vehicle beyond your control from accidents like flooding or a tree falling on the window.
- Once you’ve filed your claim, an insurance adjuster will be assigned to your account by your provider. Your adjuster is responsible for making sure you receive benefits from your claim. Remember that you may also need your lender to be part of this process if your vehicle is on lease or you took out a loan on your car.
How Can The Towing Experts Help You After A Vehicle Accident?
- We operate 24/7, every day of the year, because accidents can happen at any hour of the day. All it takes is one call at (615) 256-TOWS (8697) for us to arrive on the scene with our towing equipment ready to go!
- Tow Pro offers a host of light, medium, and heavy-duty towing options depending on your vehicle type. With offices in Nashville and surrounding areas in Middle Tennessee, including Brentwood, Franklin, and Antioch, we guarantee we’ll be on the scene in minutes whether you need a tow around the corner or across town.
- All it takes is a kind, compassionate human voice to calm our nerves after something stressful like a car accident happens. While AI has its benefits, it can’t replace the feeling of talking to a caring, empathetic human on the other end. That’s why at Tow Pro, we always have real people answering questions in real-time, so you can always count on us to prioritize customer service!
You can’t go without car insurance; that much is indisputable. Filing a claim with your insurance company can seem like a massive task, and if it’s your first time filing a claim, the technicalities of it all can be overwhelming. Awareness is the first step to determining which policy may work for you, depending on how your vehicle incurred damages. If you need a towing and hauling company to get your car to safety while you file a claim, look no further than Tow Pro! As an A+ BBB-accredited business, our towing operators are drug-tested, trained, certified, and have passed all background checks, state and federal. All you have to do is contact us using this form or call the number in this blog to get the help you need!