If you are a Nashvillian, you know the traffic situation here is not always the best. Rush hour traffic in Music City can be brutal, and when you add that to the major freeways that go right through downtown, you’ve got a recipe for traffic accidents and incidents.
If you drive in heavy traffic here in Nashville – either on the interstates or the surface roads – you know it’s essential to use safe driving techniques to avoid injuries and damage to your vehicle.
How To Be Sure I Am Driving Safely In Nashville’s Busy Traffic?
Here are a few of our top safe driving tips:
Remove all distractions. The roadways will be crowded with cars, the traffic flow will be irregular, and drivers will start getting impatient in heavy traffic conditions. You don’t need distractions that prevent you from paying attention to these things. Limit your distractions:
- Turn off your cell phone or put it on silent mode.
- Switching off your music or turning the volume down.
- Telling your passengers to be quiet until you’re free of dense traffic
Drive defensively. Defensive driving involves a wide range of skills you should use to prevent an accident. You should plan for ways to react in an emergency. In addition to this, you should also:
- Continually scan traffic and road conditions.
- Identify vehicles that appear unsafe, such as driving erratically, speeding dangerously, or drifting across lanes.
- Follow traffic flow.
- Signal before making any turn or merging.
- Keep plenty of space between you and other vehicles/structures.
- Never drive while tired, emotionally agitated, or impaired.
How Can Tow Pro Help Me If I Should Have An Accident In Busy Traffic?
We offer many services that can help you if you should have an accident, including:
- Motorcycle towing
- Car towing
- SUV towing
- Pickup truck towing
- Landscape truck towing
- Van towing
- Small bus towing
- Luxury car towing
- Low-clearance vehicle towing
You can always count on Tow Pro for help whenever you need it! We offer safe, fast towing, hauling, and roadside assistance across Nashville and Middle Tennessee. Our service area includes the Nashville Interstates (I-65, I-24, I-840, and I-440), Brentwood and Franklin, Antioch, and South Nashville.
Call us in any emergency at 1.888.695.1555!