Heavy-duty vehicles require a certain level of expertise and practice behind the wheel to feel comfortable operating them and taking them out on the road. The last thing you want to do when driving a heavy-duty truck for work or leisure is having to research a towing company equipped with the licenses and certification required to get your vehicle out of a bind. Luckily, our skilled team at Tow Pro can handle heavy-duty towing and recovery. From a tractor-trailer to a rolled-over tanker, we have the equipment and knowledge to handle all of your company’s towing and hauling needs 24/7.
What Are Three Main Things To Know About Heavy Duty Towing?
- The first thing: A heavy-duty vehicle is classified as weighing over 10,000 pounds. You would also need a Commercial Drivers License (CDL) to drive one of these vehicles. This test requires a higher level of skills, knowledge, and physical abilities than obtaining a regular driver’s license.
- If you are driving a heavy-duty truck or trailer for work, you must have a commercial auto insurance policy. Failure to obtain this will result in fines, losing the right to drive your vehicle, and other repercussions to your driving record.
- Some vehicles that are considered heavy-duty include:
- Semi-trucks and trailers
- Dump Trucks
- Recreational Vehicles (RVs)
- Fire Trucks
- Tour Buses
- And Much More!
What Makes Tow Pro The #1 For Heavy-Duty Towing In Nashville?
- We offer quality towing services in the Middle Tennessee area, including Brentwood, Franklin, and Antioch, with our main office in Nashville.
- Our team is friendly and dependable because we prioritize customer service and fast response times. From the dispatcher to the driver, we are committed to getting you and your vehicle to safety as soon as possible.
- Whether it is a service call or a tricky recovery, our commitment to continuing education and ongoing training is integral to the success of our business operations. This guarantees a higher caliber of proficiency because industry trends are constantly changing- one way of doing things is never the answer nowadays!
Does your heavy-duty vehicle need a tow? Do you have specific hauling concerns on the road? If you’re stuck in this bind, don’t hesitate to call Tow Pro! We are the Heavy-Duty Towing Experts with the resources to get your large automobile to safety. Contact us at (615) 256-TOWS (8697), and let us put your mind at ease.